Bespoke Web Design
Get a bespoke, unique, professionally built website that you will own forever
Everything listed in the column of your choice is included. If you don’t see your particular requirement please open a support ticket and we can provide a custom quote
What’s not included?
Not a lot. Anything greyed out on your column of choice is not included in the web design package. In addition to that some other things are also excluded.
- Hosting – But we do offer reasonably priced and fast Australian hosting
- Images – Your images are best, but if you don’t have any we can use free stock images
- Text – You know your products and terms and conditions better than anyone
- Premium fonts – You can use free Google fonts
- Ongoing support2
How long will it take to complete?
Most websites take under 2 weeks to complete, but this can vary greatly from one project to the next. More complex websites will take longer than others. Some may be done in a week, some in 3 to 4 weeks. As we also provide support and hosting we may at times get delayed with existing customer inquiries which will push the project back, but we will work to make up for lost time. Project completion will also depends on how quickly you can provide the information we need to build the website.
It will take a little while, but it will be worth the wait
1. Backups: Backups can be a part of hosting or support packages and are generally the responsibility of a website owner. If you subscribe to our support plan we can include secure offsite backups
2. Ongoing support: We won’t abandon you the moment we hand the website over. We will help you become familiar with the use of it so you can confidently move forward with your business. However, this isn’t open ended and after a couple of weeks you should be confident and competent enough to take the reins. We do offer incredible, affordable and popular support plans which can be added to your new website.
3. Maintenance: Your website will require constant software updates to maintain functionality and security. We do offer this as an affordable addon
4. Emails: emails are normally a part of a hosting account, so you will need to contact your hosting provider for assistance.
5. Basic reports will be provided in your website dashboard, but if you sign up for our support plans we offer monthly reports as part of our support packages which report of SEO, performance, uptime and so much more
a. 1 marketplace connection. eg. ebay, Amazon, Catch, Myer
b. Multiple marketplace integrations