- How do I backup a database?
- How do I download my database backups?
- How do I view my database backup history?
- How do I delete a database account?
- Which databases are supported?
- What format is the database files stored on the server?
- How often does my database get backed up?
- Can I change the schedule of my database backups?
- I can not connect to my database? Or I get an Error when I try to backup my database
Yes. Once you sign in to your account, you will be directed to the dashboard.
Click on the #“Edit Schedule” button beside the database profile whose schedule you would like to edit.
Here, you can change the time of your backup, the time zone, the frequency of the backup and the tables you want to backup. Once you make the changes, Click on #“Next” and then #“Save” your profile on the next page and your backup schedule will then be changed.