- How can I view modified files in my Backup?
- How can I view new files in my Backup?
- Can I change the backup interval?
- How long does it take for the data to be backed up?
- What format are the files available for download?
- What protocol do you support for downloading the files?
- Can I download the backup as a dump file?
- How long is the backup data retained?
- How much backup space do I need? Or How is the amount of used storage calculated?
We retain the most recent 30 maximum backups for each website/database. We do not fix a certain retention period. For example, if you set your schedule to daily, it would be 30 backups a month and the latest 30 backups are available. If you choose to do weekly backups, you would have a complete weekly snapshot for a time frame of approximately 7 months.