Bring your website back to life. Anytime, from anywhere.
What is Website Backup?
Website Backup is a cloud-based website, database backup and monitoring service tha you can use to securely backup, recover, monitor and protect your website data. This solution is fully cloud-based, military-grade secure and super easy to use.
Website Backup Take the Feeling of Worry Away By:
- Scheduling automatic incremental backups
- Restoring website and database files with one click
- Monitoring website availability and performance
- Recovering files from any point in time
- Receiving blacklist alerts if your site is compromised
My Website Data is Already Protected, Right?
No. Website backup is optional service we highly recommend. It’s not a matter of if you will lose your website data. Its only a matter of when. Protect your website today.
- Over 30,000 websites get hacked every day
- Cyberattacks like ransomware are on the rise
- Accidental website file/folder deletion is common
- Data breaches, sabotage and thefts are everywhere
- Your website is vulnerable — don’t risk losing all your hard work
Never Lose Website Data Again
Great Value: For less than the cost of a cup of coffee each month, you can save a copy of any website in the cloud and protect it against ransomware, accidental deletion or sabotage.
Safeguarded in the Cloud: Has your website been taken offline or has your web database been tampered with? If you ever need to recover any lost or compromised website data, bring your site back to life with just one click.
Gain Peace of Mind: Over 30,000 websites get hacked every day. In the same way businesses insure their companies from liability, fire damage or theft, every business can now backup up their website.
Secure Your Database: Website Backup protects the following website databases: WordPress, TYPO3, mySQL, Drupal, mongoDB, MODX, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Magento and more.
Website Backup Features
- 100% automated – set and forget Schedule your automated backups on a daily, bi-weekly, weekly, or on a monthly basis.
- One-click restore: Bring any website back to life, instantly! Recreate your website files and databases with one-click restore. Choose from up to 30 backup versions for easy recovery.
- Website database supported: WordPress, mySQL, Drupal, MODX, TYPO3, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, mongoDB, Magento.
- One click-download: Lost your local copy of data file? Don’t worry. Our one-click download feature lets you access your backup anytime and anywhere.
- Super secure: Use of military grade encryption and industry standard security practices ensures your data is protected, secure and always available.
- Website monitoring: Monitor the uptime of your website from 3 continents and get notified in the event of a server or network outage.
- Website blacklist monitor: Check if your website is deemed unsafe for browsing by Google using our integrated Google’s Safe Browsing.
- View modified files: Easily track any changes to your website files. As a website admin/ owner, you can verify that all file changes in the latest release are correct and ensure it has been backed up properly. Planning for rollbacks is also possible using this feature in association with selective restore feature.
- Website performance reports: Analyze the response time (in msecs) of your website from around the world and view them graphically on a chart. You can monitor the performance of either a GET, POST or a HEAD request.
3 Reasons to Buy Website Backup
- Like Insurance
In the same way businesses buy insurance to cover liability, fire damage or theft — every business needs to be backing up their website.
- Protect Your Business Assets
It’s not a matter of if your website will be attacked, it’s just a matter of when. Protect your valuable website and database today before you are the victim of a cyberattack or an accidentlal data lose — and you lose all your data forever. Website Backup is the only way you can guarantee your website is 100% safe.
- Great Value
For less than the cost of a cup of coffee per month, you’ll never lose data again. If you think about what could happen to your business if your website and site database disappears, is held hostage, or is corrupted, a few dollars a month seems like a very affordable solution.
Be a backup hero. Safeguard your website content and databases with Website Backup.