Website files backup
- How do I backup a website?
- How do I download my website backups?
- How do I view my website backup history?
- How do I initiate an immediate backup for my website?
- Can I change the schedule of my website backups?
- How do I delete my website backup?
- How often will the website be backed up?
- What if I see one or more folders not backed up without any errors?
- Can I prevent a file or a folder from being backed up?
Yes. Once you sign in to your account, you will be directed to the dashboard.
Click on the #“Edit Schedule” button beside the website profile whose schedule you would like to edit.
Here, you can change the time of your backup, the time zone, the frequency of the backup and the directories you want to backup. Once you make the changes, Click on #“Next” and then #“Save” your profile on the next page and your backup schedule will then be changed.