Website files backup
- How do I backup a website?
- How do I download my website backups?
- How do I view my website backup history?
- How do I initiate an immediate backup for my website?
- Can I change the schedule of my website backups?
- How do I delete my website backup?
- How often will the website be backed up?
- What if I see one or more folders not backed up without any errors?
- Can I prevent a file or a folder from being backed up?
Once you have signed in to your account, you can view the websites and databases being backed up on the dashboard.
Click on the “Download Files” button beside the website profile that you would like to download.
You will be redirected to the page where you can see all the folders under the website.
Select the backup date and the files/folders that you would like to download and click on the “Download” button.
Enter the name of download file and confirm the backup date and the files and folders to download and click on “Create” button.
You backup will be generated and the download will start automatically.