Website files backup
- How do I backup a website?
- How do I download my website backups?
- How do I view my website backup history?
- How do I initiate an immediate backup for my website?
- Can I change the schedule of my website backups?
- How do I delete my website backup?
- How often will the website be backed up?
- What if I see one or more folders not backed up without any errors?
- Can I prevent a file or a folder from being backed up?
Once you have signed in to your account, you can view the websites and databases being backed up on the dashboard.
Click on the #“Backup History” button beside the website profile that you would like to view.
You will be redirected to the backup history page where you can see the details of your previous backups.
Click on any one of them and you will see the files and folders added and modified.