Website files backup
- How do I backup a website?
- How do I download my website backups?
- How do I view my website backup history?
- How do I initiate an immediate backup for my website?
- Can I change the schedule of my website backups?
- How do I delete my website backup?
- How often will the website be backed up?
- What if I see one or more folders not backed up without any errors?
- Can I prevent a file or a folder from being backed up?
We will backup all the files and folders. If you still see some file/folder not backed up the issue is with the file or folder permission: The directory does not have the appropriate permissions to access. If the backup encounters a “550 Access is denied” for any file or directory it will skip over and continue the backup.
The user should set the appropriate permissions for that directory and test with any FTP client such as FileZilla.
Once the appropriate permissions are set the next backup should include the contents of the directory.