- How do I backup a database?
- How do I download my database backups?
- How do I view my database backup history?
- How do I delete a database account?
- Which databases are supported?
- What format is the database files stored on the server?
- How often does my database get backed up?
- Can I change the schedule of my database backups?
- I can not connect to my database? Or I get an Error when I try to backup my database
You can delete the database backup by logging on to your account from the dashboard.
Click on the “Delete” button beside the database profile that you would like to delete.
You will then be asked to confirm if you would like to delete the account profile.
Click on “Yes” and your database profile will then be deleted.
Please note that once you delete the database backup, you will not be able to recover the backup files.