- How do I backup a database?
- How do I download my database backups?
- How do I view my database backup history?
- How do I delete a database account?
- Which databases are supported?
- What format is the database files stored on the server?
- How often does my database get backed up?
- Can I change the schedule of my database backups?
- I can not connect to my database? Or I get an Error when I try to backup my database
Once you have signed in to your account, you can view the websites and databases being backed up on the dashboard.
Click on the “Download Files” button beside the website profile that you would like to download.
You will be redirected to the page where you can see all the tables under the database.
Select the backup date and the tables that you would like to download and click on the “Download” button.
Your backup will be generated and the download will automatically start.