- How can I view modified files in my Backup?
- How can I view new files in my Backup?
- Can I change the backup interval?
- How long does it take for the data to be backed up?
- What format are the files available for download?
- What protocol do you support for downloading the files?
- Can I download the backup as a dump file?
- How long is the backup data retained?
- How much backup space do I need? Or How is the amount of used storage calculated?
Yes. You can download the backup as a dump file. Dropmysite stores all the backup of your database as a dump file. You can then use this to migrate your database to a new server or restore your database when needed.