- How can I view modified files in my Backup?
- How can I view new files in my Backup?
- Can I change the backup interval?
- How long does it take for the data to be backed up?
- What format are the files available for download?
- What protocol do you support for downloading the files?
- Can I download the backup as a dump file?
- How long is the backup data retained?
- How much backup space do I need? Or How is the amount of used storage calculated?
The amount of time taken depends on the size and number of files in your backup.
It also depends on the network speed of your hosting provider. The first backup might take time depending on your backup size but the subsequent backups will be generally faster as we only take incremental backup of your website and database. The first time you add an account, you will be taken to the page where you can monitor the progress of your backup.