- How can I view modified files in my Backup?
- How can I view new files in my Backup?
- Can I change the backup interval?
- How long does it take for the data to be backed up?
- What format are the files available for download?
- What protocol do you support for downloading the files?
- Can I download the backup as a dump file?
- How long is the backup data retained?
- How much backup space do I need? Or How is the amount of used storage calculated?
We currently support File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), and FTP Secure (FTPS) to download the files for automatic backup. If your hosting provider does not support FTP protocol, you can then install an FTP Server on your site and then backup your files using dropmysite.