- How can I view modified files in my Backup?
- How can I view new files in my Backup?
- Can I change the backup interval?
- How long does it take for the data to be backed up?
- What format are the files available for download?
- What protocol do you support for downloading the files?
- Can I download the backup as a dump file?
- How long is the backup data retained?
- How much backup space do I need? Or How is the amount of used storage calculated?
You can download your backup files using the “Download Backup” Button on the dashboard beside the website profile that you would like to download.
The files will be downloaded as a zipped file. You can unzip the file using Zip. Zip is a free open source software. You can find the application for all the different OS platforms.
If you download individual files, then those files will be downloaded in their original format.